HUDSON CANOLA OIL/A PRODUCT REVEIW

First of all let me make it clear this is not a sponsored review.

I was doing my monthly grocery from Reliance Mart and this product came into my eyes. I needed to buy refined oil for my pantry but also needed to change my oil. It is doctor's recommended to change the eating oil every 3 months as in if you are using Sunflower oil for good 2 month switch to Soybean oil/ Groundnut oil ..etc...

I have always heard good review about this oil, also when we were in UK I have used Canola Oil in my cooking.Hudson canola oil is standard eligible vegetable grade oil, a light  cooking oil with neutral taste and aroma.It can be used in all processes as cooking, frying, baking and roasting.It also suitable for western and Indian both cooking methods.

Canola oil is extruded from the seeds to yellow canola flower.It has the lowest saturated fat amongst all the cooking oils.And also a very high mono-saturated fats, with Omega-3 and rich in Vitamin -E content.Also it has the highest smoking point.

HEALTH BENEFITS

  • Canola oil consist of mostly mono-saturated fatty acids 61%  almost equivalent to olive oil and poly-unsaturated just 32 %.
  • Of all the oils it is the lower in saturated fats with just 7%.
  • It is very high in AHA-Alpha linolenic Acid which gives stability in frying at high temperature and omega polyunsaturated fat compared to found in fishes.
  • Like other plant foods, Canola oil contains phytosterols which helps in lowering blood cholesterol along with Vitamin E, K.



In India it is bought by Dalmia Continental, owners of Leonardo Olive oil. You can easily buy it from Amazon, Reliance,Big bazaar etc.and other online grocery shops as well.

MY TAKE

I do agree that you will not notice any taste difference while using it. And it can be used good for all the cooking process and serves equally for vegetarian and Non-vegetarian foods. Also it is very healthy option but not to forget that it is a high calorie dense oil with 1 tablespoon consisting of 120 calories.




.

Comments

Popular Posts